Christmas candy is not a dessert to many people, but for people who have to follow a strict gluten free – and even dairy free – diet, candy is a yummy dessert. It’s often loaded with sugar, curbs the “need something sweet” craving and isn’t something that should be a main part of my diet, so it’s completely a dessert in my book. I love holiday candy, but I hate getting glutened. Here is a list of my favorite Christmas candy that is gluten free. I have also indicated which ones are dairy free. Share this list with your family and friends so they have a clue of what you can eat!
Gluten Free Holiday Candy
Most candy canes are gluten free, however, there are some brands that label their candy canes as gluten free.
Bob’s Candy Canes
Jelly Belly Candy Canes
Starburst Candy Canes
Lifesavers Candy Canes
- Kisses Milk Chocolate
- Hershey’s Hugs Candy
- Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled with Caramel
- Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled with Cherry Cordial Crème
- Kisses Dark Chocolate Filled with Mint Truffle
- Kisses Deluxe Chocolates
- Hershey’s Nuggets Milk Chocolates
- Hershey’s Nuggets Milk Chocolate with Almonds
- Hershey’s Nuggets Special Dark Chocolate
- Hershey’s Nuggets Special Dark Chocolate with Almonds
- Hershey’s Nuggets Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Almonds
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – All except Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Unwrapped Minis and Seasonal Shaped Items (This means NO Reese’s Christmas Trees because they are manufactured in a different facility than the regular Reese’s).
Non Chocolate Candy
Bob’s Sweet Stripes